BRISK Spark Plug - Czech Made January 17 2018, 0 Comments
Spark Plug High-Potential Semi-Surface Discharge Equals More Power
• Our BRISK Premium LGS spark plug utilizes a very unique, semi-surface discharge electrode design. By implementing this design, the spark plug is able to fire a much larger spark plug gap, because the spark glides along the surface of the insulator, requiring much less energy than firing a traditional style air gap. Longer spark discharge makes more contact with the A/F mixture, igniting more molecules in the A/F mixture over a larger area.
Spark Plug Discharge At Richest Point In Mixture In 360 Degree Perimeter
• Since the air fuel mixture inside of the combustion chamber is not homogenous (has different concentration at different places), it is beneficial that the spark discharge is not confined to only one set place (like with a conventional spark plug), instead, the spark discharge can occur anywhere in 360 degree perimeter of the BRISK LGS spark plug tip. This allows the spark discharge to occur on the very tip of the spark plug at point with the most ideal air fuel composition (where the ionization of the molecules is most easily achieved). This special spark plug feature ensures that the spark occurs at the best possible place for ignition, unlike in a conventional spark plug design, where the spark always occurs in one confined place.
BRISK LGS spark plugs offer faster and better ignition of each ignition cycle, thus helping to improove fuel efficiency and fuel mileage.
Spark Plug Patented Firing Tip Design, No Indexing or Gapping Required
• There is no need for indexing BRISK LGS style spark plugs since the ground electrodes of this plug are arranged symmetrically. There is no ground electrode restricting the access of the air fuel mixture, as the spark occurs on the very end of the firing tip. The special ground electrodes are integrated as a part of the shell. The integrated electrodes provide a fixed gap setting (cannot be adjusted), good heat displacement, and high volumetric efficiency.
Silver Center Electrode, Best Thermal (Heat) & Electrical Conductor
• Silver is the best conductor of any metal! It conducts 560% more electricity & 481% more heat than Platinum, and 276% more electricity & 177% more heat than Iridium.
• Silver spark plug electrode transfer electricity & heat better than any other spark plug material, resulting in the most powerful spark! This is beneficial for a full complete combustion of the available fuel and air in the combustion chamber. Combustion efficiency creates horsepower gains.